- Inspired by ‘the beauty of imperfection and made using Water Casting, the Organically you pendant derive from the age-old process of Casting.
- Each charm we create in the water has its own unique nugget form and character. A freshwater finish with a mysterious calm matte tone is created when the molten silver plunges into cold water and solidifies quickly.
- Created as a sign of optimism, each pendant we create is a one-off piece that has evolved from fresh eyes on an age-old technique.
- Maji meaning ‘Water’ make these fine silver earrings a beautiful everyday luxury and a thoughtful gift, representing positivity, change, and responsibility.
Please note that each pair is different; they will look similar to these but they won’t be exactly these ones – as mentioned all the pieces that come out are unique and organic in shape.- Made from recycled sterling silver
– Each necklace is unique so they will vary in size and shape but usually they won’t be longer than 5cm or wider than 1.5cm
– Pin and butterfly back
Where possible I use ‘eco’ silver which is 100% recycled silver.